Horry County Dangerous and Defective Product Attorney
At the Chandler Law Firm, we have provided compassionate, yet aggressive and hard-nosed personal injury counsel, to people in South Carolina since 1999. We treat each case differently, taking the time to formulate a customized approach to get the results you want. We won't back down, but will always work to get the best results possible.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We offer comprehensive counsel to individuals who have suffered an injury because of the wrongful conduct of another person. We handle a wide range of personal injury actions, including claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We take claims involving car, truck or motorcycle accidents, and we protect the rights of drivers, passengers or pedestrians.
- Medical malpractice — We litigate claims involving surgical error, failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, anesthesia error, prescription error and birth injury.
- Premises liability — We will help you recover damages for a slip-and-fall injury, or for losses caused by unsafe conditions on residential or commercial property.
- School negligence — We fight for the rights of students and others who have been injured because of negligence by school employees. We also handle claims involving teacher misconduct, such as inappropriate touching or similar acts.
- Workplace injuries — If you have been hurt on the job, we will help you seek workers' compensation benefits. We handle initial claims as well as appeals.
- Dangerous or defective products — We protect the rights of people who have suffered injuries because of the use of or exposure to dangerous or defective products, from automotive products to consumer items.
- Pharmacy negligence — We represent people who have sustained injuries because of the carelessness or negligence of a pharmacist or pharmacy employee.
We represent people who have suffered any type of injury, from soft tissue damage (whiplash, sprains and strains) to serious and catastrophic injuries, such as brain or spinal cord trauma, neck and back injuries, broken bones, paralysis, and amputation or loss of limb. We also protect the rights of surviving family members in wrongful death actions.
Contact the Chandler Law Firm
At our office, every potential client is entitled to a free initial consultation. To arrange a private meeting with an experienced Myrtle Beach personal injury and wrongful death attorney, contact us online or call our office at 843-448-HELP. Home and hospital appointments can be set up by request.
We handle all personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingency basis. You won't pay any lawyers' fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.