Medical Providers And Pharmacists Must Be Held Accountable For Causing Mistakes
At Chandler Law Firm, we bring compassionate, yet aggressive and hard-nosed counsel to people in South Carolina who have suffered personal injuries, including losses caused by medical malpractice. We have been fighting for the rights of victims of medical negligence since 1999.
Medical malpractice suits can be very complex and require significant time and resources. If you face a medical malpractice suit, rely on an experienced firm that you can trust. Call Chandler Law Firm at 843-448-HELP (4357) to schedule a free initial case consultation.
Our Medical Negligence Practice
We take care of all matters related to claims based on the carelessness or negligence of doctors, nurses and other health care providers. We handle all types of medical and hospital negligence claims, including:
- Surgical errors such as operating on the wrong body part, performing unnecessary or incorrect surgery, failing to use due care during surgery and leaving surgical instruments in a body cavity
- Anesthesia mistakes such as failing to properly monitor a patient under anesthesia and failing to conduct a proper work-up to determine potential reactions to different anesthetics
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis such as failing to order or conduct appropriate tests to determine injury or illness and negligently reading or interpreting test data
- Birth injuries, from hypoxia (oxygen deprivation) to delivery room errors to failure to properly perform a cesarean section to improperly responding to shoulder dystocia or potential damage to the brachial plexus
- Prescription or pharmaceutical errors such as prescribing the wrong medicine or wrong dosage and filling a prescription incorrectly
In medical malpractice cases in South Carolina, you must obtain the opinion of a medical expert before you can file a claim for malpractice. We have built strong relationships with professionals within the medical community, and we can help you get the documentation you need to pursue damages for your injury.
When we take your medical negligence claim, we will seek full and fair compensation for all your losses, from wages and income to medical expenses, including the costs of physical therapy or rehabilitation. We will also help you recover for pain and suffering, as well as permanent disability.
Contact Our Office To Protect Your Rights
To arrange a confidential consultation with an experienced Charleston medical malpractice attorney, contact our office by phone at 843-448-4357 or fill out the form below. We will set up a home or hospital visit, if necessary.
We handle all medical malpractice claims on a contingency basis. We will cover legal fees only if we recover compensation for your losses.
It’s Your Life. I’m Your Lawyer.